The most suitable parent-child interactive game for different months of age
A game suitable for newborns of 0-1 months: to strengthen the stimulation of audiovisual ability
Newborns should ensure adequate sleep time, about 14-20 hours a day. When they wake up, we can talk to the baby face to face, attract the baby’s attention, and then move our head to let the baby’s sight follow the direction of movement. You can also use brightly colored toys that can make sounds to tease your baby and attract your baby’s interest in seeing and listening.
Games suitable for babies of 2-3 months:
1. When the baby’s hand can be opened, let the baby practice grasping the toy and give the baby full touch stimulation;
2. Pat or reach for the toy; when the baby is lying down, the color can be bright and the sound can be heard. Toys of appropriate size are hung above the crib where the baby can reach. When holding the seat, place the toy about 20 cm in front of the baby’s chest. Shake or rattle the toy to attract the baby’s attention and make him attempt to hit, reach, grasp, and touch the toy. When the baby occasionally touches the toy, encourage it with natural and rich expressions and gestures, and a cheerful tone of voice.
Games suitable for babies 4-6 months old:
1. Reading books and pictorials: Choose books or pictorials with bright colors, real images, aesthetics, and larger images. While reading the pictures, use the simplest words to tell the baby the name of the pictures;
2. Hidden cat game: You can cover your face with a handkerchief, and then suddenly pull off the handkerchief to reveal the smiling faces of mom and dad. The baby will like this game very much;
3. Let the baby look for the dropped toy, exercise the baby’s observation ability;
4. Building block passing game: 6-month-old babies can pass the toys in their hands to the other hand. Parents should pay attention to teaching the baby to change hands before taking new toys when practicing for the baby;
Games suitable for babies 7-8 months old:
1. Looking for games: In this period, babies can sit and crawl, and the range of activities is greatly increased. Parents can give the baby a favorite toy, let the baby play for a while, and then hide the toy in front of him to lure the baby to find it, and encourage the praise of the baby. In the process of playing, you can cultivate your baby’s psychological qualities of being curious and willing to explore;
2. Play with finger toys and practice finger flexibility;
Games suitable for babies 9-10 months old:
1. Throwing objects into the container: prepare a small basin or bucket for your baby, let the baby practice throwing small objects in his hands, or practice putting millet flowers into a small bottle;
2. Practice playing with toys with both hands: such as hitting two small toys against each other and covering the two small buckets, you can also practice opening and closing the lid;
3. Practice turning books and pictorials: it is not required that the baby can turn the book page by page. When the baby is flipping through the book, he can identify the drawing on the book when he stops to exercise the baby’s hands-on ability and cognitive ability;
Games suitable for babies from 11-12 months old:
1. Know the five senses: by looking in the mirror, let the baby point to his own eyes, learn the same, and then teach the same;
2. Draw, let the baby learn to draw with a pen: Parents can demonstrate drawing some lines or graphics, and then hold the baby’s hand to draw together, or let the baby try to draw by himself when the baby draws the line, give the baby encouragement;
3. Listen to stories and develop language comprehension: Tell your baby a story every day. Books should focus on paintings, with only 2-3 simple sentences on each page. In the beginning, you can repeat the same book so that your baby will be familiar with it. Sometimes you can ask, “Who’s here?” “Where are you going?” while talking, and see if the baby can answer by referring to it. If not, then tell the baby.